Susato Oriole Penny Whistle
Susato Oriole Penny Whistles are Excellent whistles presenting very good value for money.
The Oriole Series are perfect for Students and beginners but can also be used for session playing! These whistles sound amazing and respond easily in the low and high octaves despite their lower cost.
The Oriole whistles are available in various keys. They can be pitch-adjusted by pulling the joint in or out. The Whistles come with fingering chart, thumb rest, and a plastic carrying pouch.
Susato whistles are designed by George Kelischek and manufactured in their own shop in Brasstown, North Carolina. The whistles are easy to play, with a bright and responsive sound that many professional musicians prefer.
- All models feature a curved wind-way which contributes to a rich, bright sound and easy overblowing into the higher octave.
- Two piece models allow pitch adjustment by pulling the joint in or out.
- Unlike metal whistles, ABS plastic does not conduct heat as fast as metal and maintains a more stable pitch with temperature changes.
- ABS plastic is highly durable and impervious to moisture.
- The adjustable snap on thumbrest can be moved to an individual position for comfortable playing.